Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

I don't make resolutions but this year I was toying with the idea of it. There are many changes I need to make in my life.

Last year, I focused on business. By the end of the year, I was completely sick of it. I love making jewelry, but I'm taking at least a month off from it. It was fun, it was good for me, and I learned a lot, but I do not want to be in business for myself. I don't even want to do web design anymore but I probably will continue with the customers I have, because I like the money and what I have right now isn't time consuming.

This year I want to focus on myself and my home. I have ignored both far too long.

As for resolutions, I think I'm going to take the lead of a friend and go with his simple yet powerful resolution: I resolve to make better choices.

"We are all, right now, living the life of our own choosing."

- John-Roger and Peter McWilliams in Do It: Let's Get Off Our Buts

No comments:

Post a Comment