Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cats, cats and more cats (photos)

This is Snoop in his "bedroom". I sat this picture here before hanging it - I need to add a hanger thingie to it. And he would sit and stare at it. Then started laying in front of it. I put some old flannel lounge pants Dave doesn't wear down there for him to lay on so now it's Snoop's "bedroom". Although lately he hasn't actually been sleeping there. Maybe I need to wash his bedding. He was sleeping there all the time for awhile.



Growing Cats and Cucumbers



Eb (short for Ebony) seems to have become a permanent part of the porch family. He is the kitten who we heard crying during a storm a long time ago. He's Stubbette's kitten. Stubbette is Stubby's evil twin, or at least that's what I call her. She looks just like Stubby only with a tail. She's probably his half sister. Sorry I don't have a recent picture of her, but she does come and eat here a lot.




Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Awww, so precious! I thought I was the only one thinking in terms of a "bedroom" for one of my pets. I got my cat, Gemini, a bed and "prettied" it up for her (it was for planting plants in, and I made it into a cat bed - - for so much less $). I had leaned a picture against the wall behind the bed, and when I walked into the room and saw Sweet Gemini sleeping in it, I decided that it was her "bedroom" also. How awesome. I like the paintings you purchased, too.

    ReplyDelete