Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Work Neighborhood

I have a new camera phone and am obsessively taking pictures with it. It will wear off. In the meantime, I'll post some here. They aren't as good as my other camera, but decent for a camera phone.

The street where I work -- Capitol Street, Charleston, West Virginia. It has a lot of beautiful old building that have been restored. The one I work in was built in the late 1800's.

 

The Kanawha County Public Library, from my Boss' window. I love that library. I remember how awed I was it as a child (we went to the book mobile every week but occasionally got to go downtown to the "big library"). I worked there one summer and fell in love with it. I still kind of wish I'd become a librarian.

 

A shop window near my office (The Coffee Bean)
  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment