Tuesday, December 11, 2007

iLive iPod speaker dock

I asked my Husband to give me iLive iPod speakers for my birthday in August. I loved it at first. Then the remote stopped working (only the volume controls work, so you can't pause it or skip songs with the remote). I complained and they sent me a new one but it did the same thing! Only sooner than the other. And yesterday my iPod died near the end of the day. I couldn't imagine why but when I got home I realized the battery had run down. So apparently it has also stopped charging the battery, because it was in the dock all day. It appears to be charging now (the charging thingie is blinking) but I wonder if it really is. Very annoying.

A coworker had one before I did, which is why I got mine, and she threw hers away the other day because it stopped working and it was only about a year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment