Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flock

Got distracted from what I intended to do by Flock, a web browser built on Firefox that is geared toward using social networks - very cool, does a LOT, it's a little overwhelming at first.  But it makes it easy, log into your LJ (Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Blogger, and many others) and it will pop up and tell you what to do. Then it has a side bar where you can see the status of your friends on Facebook and Twitter, you can drag and drop text you want to share, it has a photo uploader that goes straight to Facebook or Picasa or Flickr, post a new blog, built in RSS reader, email. 

Too bad I can't use it at work.  Well I COULD but I'd probably never get any work done then!  LOL.  I likes it!  Typing this in the blog editor and going to post it to Blogger and LJ. Doesn't work with MySpace yet, it appears.  I don't know why I bother posting stuff there anyway, I don't think anyone reads it.


http://www.flock.com/

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment