Thursday, May 24, 2007

Holistic Healing: Reflexology, Acupressure and EFT

I have been wanting to learn more about alternative healing, such as reiki and reflexology. I recently bought a reflexology book ("Body Reflexology") and have started to learn some techniques, and I also have been reading up on it online. My book also has acupressure techniques. I hae also been reading up on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). It's interesting how all of these work - I think they are all related.

Here are some links:

OVERALL REFERENCE TO HOLISTIC HEALING:

About.com: Holistic Healing


REFLEXOLOGY:

Reflexology for Beginners

Foot Reflexology Chart

Reflexology Hand Chart

Reflexology & Acupressure for Anxiety and Stress

A Self-Help Reflexology Technique for Allergies, Asthma, and Sinus Problems


ACUPRESSURE:

Free Online Acupressure Guide

General Acupressure Points to Stay Fit

Facial Acupressure Chart


EFT:

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)

Personal Power at Your Fingertips: Release Emotions With EFT

Heaven on Earth

EFT Tapping Procedure Chart

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:34 AM

    I did a great reflexology course
    in london that taught me loads about reflexology

    ReplyDelete