Sunday, May 20, 2007

A new age first lady?

Wouldn't that be interesting?

Dennis Kucinich married a 6 foot tall tongue pierced new age "hippie chick" from England two years ago. In the last election, Kucinich was the candidate who most matched my values. Of course, that meant he didn't have a chance in hell.

He probably still doesn't have a chance, but I'll vote for him in the primary anyway, if he is still in it by the time West Virginia has it (I think last time he had already dropped out by that time).

Mrs. Kucinich was born and raised on the outskirts of London, where her address was "4, Dennis's Cottages, Dennis's Lane." She believes that was a clue that she was destined to marry Mr. Kucinich. I do too.

Her mother has a healing and therapy center of some sort (new age, I presume).

Can he be elected? I don't know. But aren't we supposed to be ushering in a new age about now?

Meet Democrat Dennis Kucinich's Wife: She's a New Age, Tongue-Pierced Brit

Here is his website - I really like what I have seen of him. I don't like politics, but he doesn't seem like the usual politician to me. I don't get involved in politics because of all the negative energy around it. I will not contribute to that.

I will, however, support someone who has the same ideals as I do and who goes about pursuing them in a loving and peaceful way.

http://kucinich.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment