Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowy Day

We had a bit of snow this morning! The roads were not very well treated when we left but we didn't have too much trouble. Our hill was pretty slick and the worst. I didn't think to take a picture there, darn it. Husband drove down it with the car in reverse!! I wouldn't have attempted it alone.


Driving through Pinch


I-64 West


Leon Sullivan Way (Broad Street) Exit


Downtown Charleston


Tonight, the trees were encased in ice! But the temp is rising slowly and the snow has been mixed with rain.


Rose of Sharon bush encased in ice - and raindrops!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    You know, I'd rather have to drive in 6+ inches than deal with a small amount like that - the roads seem to get more slippery when there is just a small amount. We are getting hammered tomorrow. I stopped checking the weather when the amounts reached 10 - 16 inches...glad I can work from home!

    ReplyDelete