Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bug Bites

I have bug bites all over my lower arms, back of my hand, fingers and they are driving me CRAZY itching. At first I thought that it was because I walked down by the river Monday and they started getting bad Monday evening, but I think it must have been the gardening on Sunday, because I had my hands down in the dirt. The dirt I was working in had a bunch of little ants around it but I didn't think they were where I was working. And I saw several spiders too. I don't know but I hope it goes away.

I thought they were mosquito bites at first. I decided to try some home remedies last night for itch relief.

Salt. First I tried this. I wet the areas and rubbed them with salt. That did give some relief but it didn't last very long.

Deodorant: I rubbed stick deodorant over them when I went to bed. Nothing.

Toothpaste: Over top of the deodorant I rubbed toothpaste. That was probably the best but still didn't give complete relief.

Before I tried these I was using hydrocortisone and still am. I guess I just have to wait it out.

More home remedies for mosquito bites here:

http://www.home-remedy.org/home-remedies-for-mosquito-bites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment