Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reiki

I finally took a reiki class and I'm now officially a First Degree Reiki Practitioner! The class was AWESOME and so was the teacher (Kathleen Hall). I am planning on taking Reiki II from her as well. The class was held at Wildflowers, which is a great shop.

We received a handout and a book, The Reiki Handbook. We spent part of the day learning about reiki (history, principles, etc.), hand positions, chakras, the 21 day clearing process, etc. We also had an attunement. We had hands on experience working on each other (there was only one other student in the class, very nice). We also learned how to do self treatment, which I have been doing daily. Now I just need to find some people to practice on!

I've been wanting to post about it since Saturday. I have other things to post too. I need to sleep less or something.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Reiki is a most wonderful gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! The first 21 days of cleansing and self treatment are intense but wonderful. Just keep practicing and the energy will get stronger.

    Lynda
    Pilates and Reiki In Paradise

    ReplyDelete