Friday, June 27, 2008

Skinny Cow

I finally got to try the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches this week.  I was eating the Klondike Slim-a-Bear 100 calorie sandwiches and they were just fine. My friend had told me about Skinny Cow but I'd never seen them in our store.  My local Kroger has them now.

And O. M. G.  They are sooooooo good!!   Much better than the Klondike. Not that I'm dissing the Klondike - they are good too and have less calories. But the Skinny Cow you would never even know they are reduced calorie.

We got the chocolate/vanilla combo and both flavors were good. They have 140 calories and 1.5 grams of fat (.5 g saturated). I am definitely a convert.  It looks like they have other products too, I hope our grocery store will start carrying them.

http://www.skinnycow.com/index.php

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!

    I think my parents used to eat those.

    I should try them too.

    We've been eating these really yummy popsicles. They're 48 calories each. I forgot the name. Philly something. But they have cool flavors like bomb pop and cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like popsicles too, but I haven't bought any in awhile. Cherry is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete