Thursday, June 19, 2008

WV Day Blogging

A group of West Virginia bloggers are planning to post something "defining their vision for a new stereotype of West Virginia" in honor of West Virginia Day (which is Friday). A guy who has the website www.ABetterWestVirginia.com came up with the idea. I am not planning to participate because I don't really have any ideas. But I think it's a good idea and am interested in reading the posts tomorrow.



Here's a newspaper article about it:



http://www.wvgazette.com/News/200806180620

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jamie, you have ideas. You always do! I'd love to read them.

    I'd love to participate but I'm teaching a class this week and it's taking all my time. I'm planning on posting as soon as I can though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why you were so quiet on Twitter. I was starting to worry! LOL

    ReplyDelete