Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cartman, iPod and the Wild Wild West


Several weeks ago (over a month ago - maybe 2!) I decided to listen to my iPod by song starting with the first one and to go through the whole thing alphabetically. I just finished today!

Of course, I don't listen to it all day every day, and many of those are podcasts up to an hour long. I didn't listen to all of the podcasts, but some I did partially and some the whole thing. Whenever I synched the iPod or listened to something else in particular on it, I lost my place and had to remember where I left off. Usually I would go back to far. Those are the reasons it took me so long to get through it. Right now it shows me having 2,554 songs on it, but that includes a whole bunch of podcasts.

So anyway, when I got to the W's a few days ago I heard the old 80's song Wild Wild West and that made me think of Will Smith's Wild Wild West so I went and got it off iTunes.

I finished up the alphabetical and went to my "newest" playlist which pulls the stuff I've gotten most recently and heard the Will Smith Wild Wild West and realized I cannot listen to it now without hearing Eric Cartman sing it! That cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. That just makes me smile to think of you visualizing Cartman. :-)

    ReplyDelete