Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Got the New Car

We got the new car yesterday! A silver 2007 CRV EX. I like it very much. Haven't been able to get a good picture of it yet because it's dark when we get home.

We picked it up right after work yesterday. Inspired by me, two of my close friends are also buying new CRV's! They already had old CRV's like me. Sharon picked hers up last night and Sara gets hers tomorrow! The salesman couldn't get over it. The day after we made the deal on ours they were there test driving.

If you want a new CRV, go to Lester Raines and ask for Lee Martina. And don't forget to tell him Jamie sent you. :D

So anyway, I like it a lot so far. It drives better than the old one and has more fun stuff, like the temperature gauge and mpg indicator and the audio controls in the steering wheel and the volume going up and down depending on how fast you're going. It seems a little roomier. The stereo sounds good. I like the color. I actually liked the way the old one looked on the outside better, but what are you going to do? They changed the design. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment